Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Losing Faith In Mankind

When I was in my teens I always carried so much anger with me. There was always so much going on at home and school, that I was never able to balance it all out. Anyway, it left me somewhat of a bitter person. I was always sarcastic and rude with people. I was so used to feeling insulted that I automatically became defensive about anything.

Now that I am in my late twenties, I find myself just wanting to be around a few descent people. I told myself that I didn't want to be the girl that everyone refers to as 'mean' or a 'bitch'. I want people to WANT to be around me. I have really eased up on a lot of things and all I want to do is surround myself with fun and loving people. I just don't know where to find them..

I try to put myself in social situations but I just end up disappointing myself. People just make me depressed and sick. They carry such hatred with them it's disturbing. And I've gotten so fed up with it that literally any form of negative thing that comes out of someones mouth turns me away..

I have recently stood up for myself at my job and at another place for a friend and in the end I just felt dumb. Opening my big mouth didn't solve anything it just brought more negative attention towards me.
I've gotten to where I just want to live in a cottage with some land with just my fiance and sweet little dog.

The rest of the world can go on being crazy and hateful. I'll be just fine with my old movies and crafty loo's.


And now I leave you with the cutest picture ever!  :]

1 comment:

  1. Opening ya big mouth rarely does solve anything but should you just put up with other people's crap? Hell no, fight the good fight, be proud of the person you are and everyone else can go Fuck 'emselves.

    ReplyDelete