Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bumble Bee's and the death of a car




Bumble bee

A bumble bee hit the windshield of my brother's car while I was driving yesterday.
As I was driving I noticed it had fallen into the windshield wiper crevice.
"Poor dittle bumble bee," I said under my breath.
When I finally got home I noticed the little guys legs were moving a bit. And me, being the humanitarian that I am, I had to investigate. In slow motion he bent his back legs back and forth. And then his front limbs started to go in motion. I decided to help the little guy by flipping him over and everything started to work again.
It was just interesting to me to see a bug mimic certain things humans do. Seeing him slowly come into focus again and testing his body out. Almost like he just shook his head and dusted himself off. And then he was on his way again..


R.I.P Infiniti

I am pretty sure that I have been cursed to never have a reliable car. Any vehicle my hand touches disintegrates slowly within time.
The car I bought about 6 months ago ended up dying on me recently. I was in the middle of a long windy road (in this nice 100 degree weather) and then had to pay a nice $100 to tow the bastard. So now I have to formulate a plan and see if I want to spend the chunk of money to fix it, orrrrr just go ahead and get a new one. Either way they'll all eventually fall apart!! So my plan may be to invest in a nice little vespa..

1 comment: