Sunday, July 18, 2010

First Foam Party

False Hopes

Started the day off in disappointment when I thought there were more granola bars in the pantry. Only to find out that some sick person left an empty box to tease me. DAMN YOU, Granola bandit, DAMN YOUUUU! I just imagine this little tiny keebler elf peeking around the corner and letting out a squeaky 'mooohhohahahah.'
 He's slowly getting me, that granola bandit, ...one snack & condiment at a time.


My first Foam Party
(July 15, 2010)

So, my fiance and I haven't seen one of my good friends (Mark) in a long time. So we headed to Birmingham to hang with him for his birthday and go check out a club for a Foam Party.
Mark had made me an awesome pac man cake for my birthday one year and I never had been able to return the favor. So this year I went a little extravagant and made him this ..Draq Queen Barbie Cake and thank God he loved it!

Surprisingly it was really fun. It took like an hour or so for them to get the foam started but when it did it was CRAZY. Everyone wanted to be under the foam and if you were in the right place it came up to your chest. So Dustin and I were just slowly daning and scooting our way to the middle and next thing we knew we were covered head to toe and soaked.
It ended up being really fun and I'll prob end up going to another...
Here's a few pics of the madness!!



















Okay so the last image is  a bit blurry but you can tell how high the foam was getting!!

1 comment:

  1. i remember going to a foam party in a club in ayia napa, i got a bit excited and ran straight into it and got a mouth full of the stuff coz it was above head height, loads of fun though, well, till you're walkin home at 5 in the mornin and it starts dryin out and your clothes turn to cardboard

    ReplyDelete